REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
The County of Monroe Industrial Development Agency is seeking proposals for the following:
Local Labor Monitoring
Local Labor Exemption Processing
Accounting & Chief Financial Officer
To request a copy of an RFP, please send an email to EconomicDevelopment@monroecounty.gov.
All proposals are due by December 8th, 2021 at 3:00 PM.
LOCAL LABOR EXEMPTION VERIFIED REQUEST FORM
In the absence of a waiver permitting otherwise, every project seeking COMIDA assistance must use all local labor for the construction of new, expanded or renovated facilities. “Local” is defined as residing in Monroe, Genesee, Livingston, Ontario, Orleans, Seneca, Steuben, Wayne, Wyoming, or Yates Counties. Certain JobsPlus and all Enhanced JobsPlus projects have an additional all local suppliers requirement. Projects will be subject to on-site compliance monitoring regarding the local labor commitment, employment requirements and incentive verification. The cost of this monitoring will be paid by COMIDA.
The request to secure a verified exemption for use of non-local labor must be received in writing from the applicant, and must allow 45 days for processing and required due diligence.
STATE ENVIRONMENTAL QUALITY REVIEW (SEQR) ACT COMPLIANCE
In New York State, most projects or activities proposed by a New York State agency or a unit of local government, and projects which require discretionary approval from a NYS agency or a unit of local government, are subject to the NYS Environmental Quality Review Act (SEQRA). These include projects sponsored by COMIDA.
If the proposed project requires discretionary permit, license or other type of approval by the state or local municipality, you must include a copy of all SEQRA documents related to the project including an Environmental Assessment Form (EAF), Final Determination, and Local Municipality issued Negative Declaration.
- Code Of Ethics
- Compensation Reimbursement And Attendance
- Conflict Of Interest Policy
- Defense And Indemnification
- Disposition Of Property Policy
- Duties And Responsibilities
- Extension Of Credit
- FOIL Policy
- Internal Controls And Financial Accountability
- Investment And Deposit
- Local Labor Area
- Local Labor Policy
- Mission Statement & Measurement
- Pay Equity Policy
- Public Comment Period Rules Of Procedure
- Purchasing Policy
- Real Property Acquistion Policy
- Recapture, Discontinue Or Suspension Of Financial Assistance Policy
- Record Retention Policy
- Renewable Energy Projects Policy
- Return And Distribution Of Recaptured Benefits Policy
- Sexual Harassment Prevention Policy
- Transparency And Accountability
- Travel Policy
- Uniform Project Evaluation Policy
- Uniform Tax Exemption Policy
- Whistleblower Policy